6/29/12

I don't know what To name this Post (;

(Jays Point of view)  
 It was a feeling that I have never felt before. I am a 6 foot 1 240  pound black man, there is not much that scares me. But The feeling of losing my boy, possibly forever, sent chills through me that rocked my soul. Lord , Please ... Don't take My Heart ... 
 (Beys point of view ) 
Not my Baby ... Please .. Not my Baby boy ... Lord .. I need you to keep my Son Alive ... If I Lose him ... I will lose myself .. I know I need to be strong for the rest of my family but the thought of losing Him his Like losing a Piece of my Flesh ! .... I just .... I just can't ..  
 They arrive At the Suit where Several Ambulance trucks are lined up .. They immediately jump out the car and run over to where everyone was huddle at .. Shane was laying there on the Ground with a breathing mask on his face. The paramedics had finally got a Pulse .. But he hit his head so hard he was still unconscious .. They strapped him up on the gurney and Rushed off ... Bey and Jay were in no Shape to Drive so Julius Drove Everybody in Bey's Big Benz Truck...  

 5 Hours later

 .... The Doctor came out from The ER into the Waiting room Were the Carter's Awaited ...  Bey: how is he ?  
Docs: Well it seems he's suffering from A Concussion .. He woke up and he's asking for all of you ... We have stopped the Bleeding .. External as well as internal.. So ultimately your Son is Going to Pull Thru .. He's a little Trooper !    
 By this time everybody was Thanking Jesus That little ShaneyPoo Pulled thru ... 
 Doc: you guys Can Go See him 3 at a Time .. Bey Jay and Solo Went int First ... When they entered the Room Shane's Eyes lit Up . Bey Jay and Solo had tears in their Eyes .. They were sad that this Happen but Extremely thankful that He pulled thru. Shane was lying there with a Head wrap on .. Able to Speak .. But not very Loud or Fast .. Bey Walked over to shane and Begin Lightly stroking his face ... While letting out almost Silent Tears ..  " I love you ... I love you so much .." Bey said repeatedly while placing light Kisses on his face..  Shane Spoke .. very soft and Very Gentle " I love you Too mommy ... but What Happen to Me ? "   
Bey: You were trying to Jump in the pool but you slipped and hit your head ...  
Shane : oh. .. Daddy ... Are you mad at me ? You Look mad ... 
 Jay: *walks towards Shane's bed* of course Not Son . *kisses him*  I Love you Aight Man ..  Shane: ok . * Closes his Eyes *  Bey Jay and Solo stayed in the Room a Little while longer the. Switched off with the Triplets .. They walked in and Went over to his Bed.. 
 Brook: I'm Sorry this happen to You BooBoo... Sissy Loves you Kay ... 
 Shane: I know sissy ... It's okay ..  
 Angel: Yea you're gonna Be Okay BooBoo ... You're gonna Be Better in no Time ... You're One Tough Cookie ! Just like Daddy ! 
 A Slight Smile Escaped Shane's Face.he loves when they compare him to Jay.  
Shawn jr. : Look Bro ... You gone Be Aight.. Okay ?  Shane Nods his Head .. 
 Brook: We love you ... We're Gonna go Back Into the waiting Room So Grandma ..Nana (They Call Jays Mom Nana)  and Auntie (Jays Sister) can Come in ... 
 Shane: okay ....  
 They walk out and And the next crew walk in... They tell Shane how much try love him and Gives him his get well soon Balloons to make him feel a little better ....After that everyone went back to the hotel except for jay and bey .. They stayed with him to Reassure him that everything was going to be okay ..   

2 WEEKS LATER

 ....  They are back in NY .. They had to wait a while before going back because Shane couldn't Fly ... Shane has been Getting home schooled until he is well ... He is Progressing an the head Wrap is off but any sudden movement could hurt him ... So he has to stay in the house and Lay low for a while .. No strenuous activities for the next 6 months ...  

Monday Morning .. 

 Bey: Broookklyyyyynn. Shaaawwwwnn. Angeeeeellll ! Let's Go !  Brooklyn Comes Running Down the Stairs .. 
" But Mom .. I thought you said I could drive the Mercedes !   
Bey: go ask your Dad ... 
 Brooklyn runs outside to the studio .. " heyy daddy can I take the Benz to School ? " 
 Jay: hell to The Naw !  
 Brook: *smacks lips* Whyyy ?! 
 Jay: you Guys Are still on Punishment from that Stunt you pulled in Vegas ... Oh you thought I forgot !? ... Haaa ... NO ... Now get out im Busy ...  
 Brook: Uuuuuuugghhhhh *Storms Out *  Jay Laughs ... 
 Bey: So what Did He say and hurry up y'all gone be late  
Brook: he said No ...  
Bey: why ??  
Brook: cuz Uh... Because he asked me To wash Dishes last night and I Didn't ( Lying cuz Bey Still don't know about the High Incident) 
Bey: ohh ... Welp.. let's Go Then ..  They Leave ..Bey Stops to pick up Claire and Shawn III she watches him while they're at School... After she Dropped the Kids off .. Her and Shawn III Stopped by Mickey D's And Went Home..  Meanwhile this is what Was going on at School.. 
 Claire: Look Shawn I Don't give Two FUCKS what you're saying to Me right now ! I know wtf I Saw ! So Get the Fuck out of My Face ! Did you Fuck Her ?! 
 Claire had walked up on Shawn Jr. And At Some other Girls Locker whispering in her Ear...
 Shawn jr: For the Last Time NOO ! I didn't fuck her !  
 Claire: Yet ! *Rolls Eyes* 
 Shawn: Babe ... I Love You .. I love our Son.. Don't none of them Hoes mean Nothing to Me ...  Claire: whatever Shawn ... I don't have time for you right now .. I need to get to class .. *walks Off *  Brooklyn walks up .. " Damn Bro...you getting caught up... Get it ToGeth---- Zaaaayyyuuummm WHO is THAT !? He Is FOOIINNNEE !  "
 A Handsome Guy was Walking Past and Caught Brooklyn's Eye .. He was Carmel Skinned Toned up just Right .. Had a Lil mustache game going  on and Swagg on 1,000 !  (Brooklyn's Thoughts) 
 Whew Jesus ! He is Too Sexy ... The Things I would Do to HIM ! Man Like ... Whew ! .... OMFG he's Coming over here ! Shit shit shit... You got this Brook ... don't Blow it !  "Hi " ... He Said... " My name Is Andre, but my friends call me Dre"  "Hi Andre .. I'm Brooklyn ... But you Could Call Me Brook .." she said so Cute and Bubbly ... Blushing the Entire time...  " Ohh okay nice to Meet you Brook..you have a Nice Day I have to get to class..... As a Matter of fact do you know where Room 3C is ?"  Brooklyn Did a Backflip inside " yes ! Yes I do ... That's my next class as well... Come on let's go ! Later Big head ! "  Shawn Jr. Was just Standing there with this Dumb Look on his Face then Eventually he walked off ...  Brooklyn: So ... Dre .. Are your parents Famous ?  Dre: uhh .. Yep yep ... Yours ?  
 Brooklyn : uhh .. MmHm .. So who are  your  parents ?  
 Dre: Tia and Corey .. Hardict ... Mowry ... Know them ??  
 Brook: Yeaa I know them ! You're mom and Aunty are so Pretty , I Love them ! And You're Dad was Sexy in That Movie I saw last Week ... You Look Just Like Him ! ( Smiles)  
 Dre: haha .. Thanks ... Now who are your parents ? Wait just Tell me Your last name and I'll guess ..  
 Brook: ima Carter to The BONE ! ( Ghetto ass)  
 Dre: hold the hell on ... Please tell me Yo Daddy is not Lil-- 
 Brook: STOP ! My Daddy Don't Got Nothing Little ! (Pause) ... My Parents are Beyonce and Jay z ...  Dre: Damn Foreal ?! Yo Mama Sexy AF ... You Look Just Like her (sexy smirks )  Brook (Blushes)  : Come On ... We are like ... Late !  (They walk in Class)  Angel: ( Whispers to Brook) Who Tf is That !? He sexy ! 
 Brook: (Whispers Back) I know ! He's new .. Now shhhh ... Dre walked up to the Teacher with his Schedule and waited for her to Assign him a Seat .. 
 (Brooklyn's Thoughts)
  I so Wanna make him Mine ... I know I just met him like Literally Five minutes ago .. But something about him sends my mind on a Beautiful Journey .. It could be His Amazing Smile .. Or His Poetic Personality ... Both of Them Leaves My Stomach in Flutters .... (Angels Thoughts) 
 Why is Brook Staring at him like she Ready To Jump over Mrs.Green Desk and Rip his Clothes off and ride his Dick Like a Pony ! Hahaha let me stop ... But for real Does she even notice how hard she staring ? Haha ... Damn she want the D so Bad and she just Met him ... I mean he is Cute ... No hella Cute.... No Hella Hella Hella Cute .... *Sigh she had to meet him First ...... ..... Let me Get Back to This Paper ...  
 Mrs.Green: you Could Sit Right there (Points to the Desk In Between Brook and Angel )  
 Dre: yes Ma'am ... ( walks to his seat and Sits down ) *whispers* Yo Brook.... I didn't get your Number ... We defiantly Have to Hang... Brook: *whispers* Gimmie Your Phone ...   Dre hands Brook the Phone and puts her number in .. Then calls herself so he could have his Number and Handed his Phone Back ... They Shared smiles ...  Dre turned to The Left and Noticed Angel ... " Whoaaahh ! You gotta Twin !?"  
 Brook: SHHHH ! you gone get us Detentions ... (Laughs) Yes ... We're triplets my brother was standing with me when I saw you in The Hall...  Dre: oh Damn.. That's wassup ! Nice to meet You I'm Dre .. Angel: hi ... (Attitude)  Dre Sensed her attitude and Turned away without saying another word to her in fear of pushing her Last Button..  Then he Mouthed to Brook " what's wrong with her "  Brook Mouthed back " Shes a Bitch .. Don't even Trip "  He Shrugged and Forwarded his Attention towards Mrs. Green ...  
 (After School)
 JuleZ drove his Car There so they all hitched a ride home .. 
 Brooklyn: SHOT GUN ! 
 Rae: Bitch No ! I Ride Shot Gun In my Mans Car ... Get that ass in The Back ... 
Brooklyn: Juelz-- 
 JuleZ : nope ... Get in the Back ...  
Brooklyn: man Forget Y'all .. * Gets in The Back* 
Rae: I Love You Too !  They Arrive at the Carter Residence... 
 Bey: Heyyy babies ! You Guys Came Just in time .  I Just Got Done Cooking  Everybody Stop on Their Tracks ...  
 Bey: Damn ! I'm joking !  Y'all so Mean ...   Brook: Whew mama Don't Play Like That !  Shawn jr: thought You was Tryna Kill us !  Angel: So who cooked .. Daddy ? 
 Bey: yeaa .. He cooked ... Damn Y'all be Hurtnin' my Feelings .. My Cooking is not That Bad ...  
Brooklyn: We're sorry mommy ... But ... It's not ... Let's Just Drop it Kay ... OHH MOM ! So There's This New Boy at My School--- Angel: Uugh here You Go ! * goes upstairs *  Brooklyn: I Can't Stand That Bi-- Girl... anyways Mommy Lemme tell YOU . So His Name Is Andre ... Hardrict ...  
Bey: Ohh Tia's Son ... I met Him .. He's A Cutie ... You Like him ?  
Brook: Well I dont know Him like That ... But he makes me Feel... Like
 Bey: Butterflies ? You Feel like Everything with him Just Clicks ? Like when You Talk To Him Everything and Everybody Disappears ! Brooklyn: YEEESSS ! OMG how did you Know !  
Bey: Mama knows Baby ! Mama Knows ... *Kisses her on Her Forehead* go wash Up for dinner ..  
Brook: Mkay .. Everybody gets Cleaned up and prepares  to Eat... They Eat Share how their Day Went and Watched Movies for the Rest Of the Night ...  



 TBC: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT ! I Would Appreciate The Feed Back Please ! (: thanks For reading ... I'll Update Sooner Than You Think (; 

6 comments:

  1. Aw thankgod he's ok!! I wanna know more about dre! Good update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing shane is okay!! And omgg lord these children are off the damn chain..when bey find out about the weed incident in Vegas it's going go downnnnn and lmaooo at them stopping in their tracks when bey said she cooked lmaoo ctfuu lord pray for bey cooking skills GREAT UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad ur back to blogging! So funny! Great post. I think jay and beonce should have some private time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please post a beyonce and jay z love seen their my fav I love all your story's

    ReplyDelete