1/29/12

....... Pay Back is a BIIIYAAHHH!

Bey: Shane, turn the TV on please.
Shane turned the TV on and the ten o’clock news was on, as the reporter was speaking bey noticed that they were at the park right down the street from the house. She turned the TV up so that she can hear what the reporter was saying.
Reporter: there has been a vicious accident, a young man who has not yet been identified, was brutally beaten by a couple of park robbers. The young man has been beaten unconciuos, paramentics have rushed him to the hospital, check back in with us later for more information.
Bey: BROOKLYN!!!
Brook came running down the stairs.
“Yes mom?” Brooklyn said out of Breath. “Where is Your Father?” Bey said with suspense in her voice. “I don’t know mom, I haven’t saw him since he took my phone earlier at the party” –Brook
“Why did he take your phone”? –Bey “umm, because Anthony kept texting and calling me, begging for my forgiveness.” Brook
“So He’s Out of Jail?”-Bey “Yea”-Brook. “HOLY FUCKING SHIT! “ –Bey instantly got up and Rushed to the door about to go looking for jay, but as soon as she opened the door jay was walking up, with all black on and sweat dripping down his face. “Jay, where have you been?” Jay had this mean as look on his face “I’ll tell you later, excuse me” shoves bey out of the way. “No, you gone tell me now, where TF have you been?” Jay takes a Deep breath then grabs bey by her arm and takes her into the bathroom.” JAY TF IS YOUR PROBLEM!” “LOOK, I DON’T WANT THE KIDS TO KNOW ANYTHING, ALRIGHT?!” “Jay, please don’t tell me you have anything to do with that shit I just saw on the news” “ahh, Fuck it’s on the news already? Damn.” jay starts pacing back and forth.. “Look Bey, I hired some guys to do it, I was just there watching. And I got a couple of hits in, you don’t touch my child and think you’re going to get away with it” “baby, I understand that your mad, hell I’m pissed TF off too, but you shouldn’t have done it just because of the simple fact that you can go to jail behind this and damage your image as a role model, you know a lot of young boys out there look up to you, you wouldn’t want to ruin that.” “I feel you ma, I was just angry. But there’s nothing I can do, what’s done is done, the only thing we need to worry about is now is no one tracing this back to me.” “Yea your right”
They Begin the Walk out of the Bathroom and as Bey Opens the Door Brooklyn, Angel, Claire and Shawn all collapse on the floor.
“TF, get y’all Nosey asses off the Floor.”- Jay says as a Smile Compelled from his face
“Dad?” –Brooklyn ‘
“Brook” –Jay
“Can we go on a Vacation?”
“I don’t know, you remember the last time we went on vacation, shit got fucked up”
Just then Bey slapped jay in the back of his head so hard, as if she was trying to kill a fly.
“I mean stuff got messed up” –Jay said as he Rubbed his Stinging head.
“Come on Please, it will be Fun”-Brook Begged.
“Hmm, ask your mom”
 “Mom, can we?”
“Actually a vacation doesn’t sound like a bad idea, where though?”
Shawn Chimed in, “VEGAS! …SIN CITY! “
“Alright, Last one Packed is a Rotten Egg”-Bey Yelled out

Everyone Ran upstairs’ to pack for this Trip to Sin City! Uh Oh, Let’s see what’s going to Become of this Trip , y’all Remember what happen on the LAST trip……….


TBC>> COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! THNX FOR READINGJ) SORRY SO SHORT! 

3 comments:

  1. oh i didnt kno Bey nd the family was coming into my city lol but i hope Jay dont get caught w/wat jus happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit I reeeeeeally hope Jay doesn't get caught. And something tells me somethin's gonna go wrong on this trip for some reason, but I hope not.

    ReplyDelete